The redesigned layout of this blog using Blogger's new Template Designer looks good too. Yet many challenges remain along the path to blogging success.
- Blog more frequently - last month I published 2 posts, I think once a week would make a difference
- Create A Custom background image - I should create custom branding and a logo for this blog also
- Improve Google Page Rank and Alexa Rank - I have no where to go but up!
- Improve Image Quality - most of my images are generated by suggestion the Zemanta extension
- Improve Ad placement - some ads are too long and most are ineffective
- Invite Guest Posts - would you like to guest post here? Please let me know.
- Create more backlinks - start leaving this url on DoFollow and CommentLuv enabled blogs
- Increase Promotion Efforts - I can post more blog links to Twitter, FaceBook and Google Buzz
- Keyword Research - I can use more long tail keyword phrases
- Reduce page load time - here's a report from Pingdom indicating areas for improvement
I was inspired to write this post by Brian from Blog Engage and the Weekly Writing Challenge. I encourage you to join the Blog Engage writing challenge each week. It's a great way to exercise your