Thursday, August 13, 2009

WORK IT!

Did you eat anything healthy today?
Er, not really now that I think about it.
Do you have any health conscious food in the pantry?
Well I was going to stop at Whole Foods on the way home and get some tofu but it was raining kinda hard so I went to the drive-thru instead. Ok, I give up, let me stop lyin'. I admit I was thinking about a filet-o-fish sandwich all day so I went to Mickey D's but I did do the drive-thru thingy cause of the rain.

I have this talk with myself from time to time (well at least I did earlier today). So I give up on the tofu and what I have decided to do instead is this:
Put on some good music for at least 4 or 5 minutes a couple of times each day, get up out of my seat, STEP AWAY from the keyboard and WORK IT! If you want to join me, here is my song of choice for today, if you don't like this one (but I think you will), let me know what you like and I'll add it to the playlist. Remember now, as soon as you click play, get up off your butt, move the chair out of the way and DANCE!




That felt good now didn't it? Let's do it again soon shall we?

1 comment:

Kissie said...

I read this while on the train.... so I danced within.