Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks For All Your Help!


Ahh! This is sweet music to my ears. This is a tweet that I received from my daughter's best friend the other day. She's a budding entrepreneur with a fabulous Online Boutique called Pretty Unused. She's more of a Twitter user than my daughter, and when she has a Twitter question she often comes to me. The other day she asked an excellent question about using Buzzom for feed management, and she was very appreciative of my responses. Here's a link to my how-to podcast videos about Buzzom.

This is a classic example of why blogging and social networking have become such a huge part of my life that they keep me up at night. I really love the experience I'm getting and it's rewarding to feel as though I'm helping others.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: