Friday, October 2, 2009

Introduction to Nurphy

The easiest way to have a conversation online. Let's move on from email and IM. Use Nurphy with family, friends, groups, & colleagues.
Here's the introductory video from the Nurphy website.

Learn About Nurphy from Nurphy on Vimeo.

The founders of Nurphy Neil Cauldwell and Paul Horsfall are very interested in hearing what you think of it. Join the conversation to contribute your feedback and suggestions. You can keep up with news and developments from Nurphy on the Official Nurphy Blog.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Kissie said...

Will this be our way for a quick chat?

Rose DesRochers said...

Well it certainly looks interesting, but I'm not sure I used the service. I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the places I am at now.

Ileane Smith said...

Thanks for stopping by Rose. I know what you mean.

Trailers and Reviews said...

This is by far one of the better posts I've read in a while, its a very compelling article with a lot of well written content.